Questions a web designer should be asking you:
A web designer or web dev. company that does not ask these questions or similar questions might not be the best option for your needs. Questions are the starting point for building a perfect website for your needs.
- What are your primary and secondary goals for your website?
- Who is your target audience?
- Describe your typical client.
- Who are your online and offline competitors?
- Are you doing any marketing offline?
- Where is your target audience (local, national, global)?
- Do you have brand guidelines?
- Do you have a content writer available?
- What kind of assets will you provide? (photo, videos, images, brochures)
- Can we access your current site analytics?